Welcome to Mold by Mola Adewoye, I’m excited to have you on board. Tighten your seat belt as you go on my adventure roller coaster.
Meet Mola Adewoye
Travelling for me is life:
- It educates me; I always learn something new with every trip,
- it improves my health; both mental and physical; it refreshes my mind, the walks and hikes also strengthen my heart and body.
- It improves my social interaction: I’ve learnt to understand people better by mere knowledge of their culture and traditions. My confidence and communication skills have also improved.
- It innovates my mind: the more I travel, the more I’m able to think, see and learn possible solutions to problems in my community.
let me show you around
- States is a breakdown of every state in Nigeria with the amazing attractions they offer.
- Travel tips show different tips and tricks you can use to get the best out of your travels.
- Outbound takes you to places I’ve visited outside my country Nigeria.
- Vlogs is connected to my YouTube channel where I share video content of beautiful destinations.
- Others contain motivational and self-development post.
what can we offer you??
We can always connect with these few ways below and moreover, I love to hear from my reader and would love if we become friends.
Join my email subscription list to receive direct messages and updates from me. I do not send spam or sell your email address. I send emails once a month as my monthly newsletter; a recap of all new posts made each month. the Good news is, if you change your mind later, you can unsubscribe with a single click. Subscribe for my monthly newsletter, just to make sure you don’t miss out.
instagram is where I share my pictures. its a great source of inspiration and encourage me visually. it is one of my favourite platform and it’s a fast way I can reply to your messages and comments. I will love for you to follow my Instagram page; Just search Mola Adewoye or click on the link.
I post links to content on my facebook page with was created solely for the blog. I will love for you to come and be a part of my community. be a part of my wonderful page by checking out my facebook page. I’m not active on facebook personally but you can also be my friend with my facebook name
if you want to talk about trending topics or call me out, Twitter is the best place to do it. join me on twitter by following my twitter account @molaadewoye