- The decisions you make now determines your destination:
- Surround yourself with the right people:
- Get on stage:
- Handling silent/low moments:
- Learn to listen to correction:
The fundamental of being a successful creative by John Boyega
- Train, train and develop
- Know how to balance creativity with business
- Have a team and a representative that can make good decisions for you
- Be specific and disciplined
- Do a lot of research and be educated.
- Know when to post/let out that right content.
‘not every risk works and not every risk I have taken has worked but it has guided me into where I have gotten’