Hi guys!!! So I got this email asking me to talk more about taking a big leap, and yes! I have duly obliged.
which implemented blogging might be good for me, I started asking my immediate family, I told them my plans and asked them if it was practicable for me and my person. After so much assurance and support from my loved ones, I knew I could do it. Then I needed to understand what I was getting into; I did research on blogging, read extensively on it, watched some videos online, spoke with a few bloggers. After all, you can’t give what you don’t have.
After this the hard work started; I had to make a plan on how to get it. This was very hard for me because money was involved and I don’t like spending money (lol don’t get me wrong, I have very little of it right now that’s why) So I started by breaking down my plans into small achievable steps. With this, I was able to anticipate every obstacle and also able to overcome step by step. Then I got my web designer, graphic designer, fashion designer, photographer, personal shopper, editors,
Yes I know one of the hardest thing to do is to move from where you’re to where you ought/want to be. It involves a lot of hard work, commitment, determination and discipline. But here is a little tip and I hope it helps.
Steps In Achieving your Goal
- Set a goal, be sure it is reasonably achievable.
- Understand what your goal is about, Extensive research about it is advisable.
- Set a plan on how to achieve this goal, Break down the plan into small steps to help you set a limit to achieve each of them and also to easily anticipate any obstacles and challenges.
- Learn from those who have gone ahead of you. Have a mentor(s), build a strong professional network. Talk to a lot of people and no knowledge is a waste. You can also go for seminars and workshops. One great thing I have learnt is to learn from people who are very successful in my field to know what they did differently and to also learn from those who failed at it to know why they failed.
- Surround yourself with people of like visions and make a conscious effort to surround yourself with positive, nourishing, and uplifting people – friends – people who believe in you, encourage you to go after your dreams and applaud your victories. Don’t have friends that will frustrate the vision out of you.
- My dad always tells me that no matter what you do always program yourself for excellence. Program yourself for excellence and work as hard as you can towards it. Remember sacrifices would have to be made (mine was my money, lol). Stay awake, focus and work on your goal, Rome wasn’t built in a day but with good insight, understanding, commitment, persistence and discipline I believe success is inevitable. So l am challenging you this day, away with the excuses, stop the windging orama, don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision into reality. Wake up and Live!
Hope you had fun reading, If you have more tip, please you can share in the comment section, thanks
you may also like Making Sacrifice, Mola xoxo